A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Osterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Osterman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Osterman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Osterman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Osterman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Lee Osterman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Osterman practice?
- Dr. Arthur Osterman has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Osterman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons, Philadelphia Surgeons, and Philadelphia Physiatrists.