A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Pederson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Pederson, Surgeon, Surgical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pederson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pederson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Pederson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pederson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Pederson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee C Pederson MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lee C. Pederson practice?
- Dr. Lee Pederson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Pederson practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons and Charlotte Oncologists.