Learn more about Dr. Lee Pederson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Pederson, Surgeon, Surgical Oncologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pederson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pederson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Pederson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pederson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Pederson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee C Pederson MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lee C. Pederson practice?
- Dr. Lee Pederson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Pederson practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons and Charlotte Oncologists.