A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Perry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Perry, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Perry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Marion County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee R Perry MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee R. Perry practice?
- Dr. Lee Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Perry practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Mullins, SC.
See Mullins Anesthesiologists and Mullins Pain Management Doctors.