Learn more about Dr. Lee Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Perry is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Perry, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Perry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Marion County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee R Perry MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee R. Perry practice?
- Dr. Lee Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Perry practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Mullins, SC.
See Mullins Anesthesiologists.