Dr. Lee Piatek MD Patient Reviews

3.8

March 5th, 2015
Time efficient and friendly staff

January 9th, 2015
Stay away
If you value your health, stay away from this doctor. He did a sloppy surgery on my daughters leg. She now is permanently disabled.

June 5th, 2013
The office personnel were cheerful and very nice. Wait time was minimal. The Dr. was very informative and professional, and I felt very confident in his work. Would not hesitate to recommend.

April 25th, 2011
Dr Piatek AWESOME!
It has been my pleasure to be a patient of Dr Piatek two times in the past 4 years. He is one of the kindest Doctors I have ever seen. He knows his business & genuinely cares about your condition. Spends the amount of time needed to help you on your road to recovery! I would recommend him to anyone who needs an Orthopedic specialist.

January 2nd, 2011
Social Worker
Extraordinary care and treatment for my torn meniscus - right knee.

November 12th, 2010
disappointed and dissatisfied
I saw Dr. Piatek for a subluxation or more commonly known as partial dislocating patella (the knee cap). After reviewing a report from my treating Chiropractor/Acupuncturist he began to shake his head and make derogatory comments about this doctors report. Dr. Piatek then told me that he did not believe in a partially dislocated knee nor did he believe it could be manipulated back into place, he also informed me that he did not believe that the opposing knee would get sore due to over compensation for the displaced knee or that my back on the opposing lower side from the displaced knee would have spasms or pain. I went to this office after being recommended to him by another physician and after talking to his office staff who appeared knowledgeable and both sympathetic to my situation. Dr. Piateks staff stated the understood how the described situation was something that Dr. Piatek could treat and assured me they would be able to deal with the already incompetent workers compensation insurer I was dealing with. After what has been an extremely frustrating ordeal, I am no closer to a resolution in regards to the instability in my knee or the pain it causes. I went home and googled subluxation and partial dislocation of the patella as was diagnosed by my chiropractor/acupuncturist and both the symptoms and reality of my condition are clearly written out on numerous sites. In an already failing system this doctor was just another cog in the works and I regret ever having made or fought with my workers compensation carrier to see him.