Neurologists

25510 Interstate 45
Ste 200
Spring, TX 77386
281-367-1388
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Amazing! (Patient for over 10 years)  |  show details
by Mari D'Anne on Jun 20th, 2014

Amazing physician and human being; brilliant clinician with compassion beyond measure. Yes, you will wait a long time at your appointment; and, Dr. Pollack will be just as relaxed, detailed, thourough and perfectly unrushed as if you are the only patient he is seeing that day! I've never had a 15min appointment - minimum of 30 minutes and he usually spends up to an hour with me - and has consistently for over 10 years. Oh, did I mention the hugs?

|  Worst office staff ever experience  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2014

Horrible staff. I heard them making fun of a patient. Another patient they accused of not being there on the right day and she played the voicemail to them where they called to remind her of the appt and time - front desk still said she was lying. I told them their behavior was offensive and they made some comment about the mental health of most of thief patients which was even more offensive. To top it off I was there for a test on my foot--she attached the instrument to my shoulder...I asked why and she said nerve test. I had to tell her WRONG body part!! Painful test--wrong body part!!! Horrible overall experience.

|  Horrible Experience  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2013

My appointment was on a tuesday which I was supposed to have a procedure which the doctor asked me to order super expensive prescriptions, then calls to cancel then over books making me wait 3 hours then to spend 3 minutes with me face to face and charge 50 dollar co pay, not counting the expensive medicine you cannot return then once he sees me the fact that he was so over booked he was being extremely short and snippy no way to treat a patient your in business because of the patient!!!!!!!!!! Horrible will never return!!!!! Plus not only does he order MRI's from a prfered friend that probably gives him a cut he did not want me to go somewhere wher im in network and not be stuck with a huge bill, that he doesnt care!

|  fantastic dr!!  |  show details
by Jacqueline Aldrich on Aug 31st, 2013

Dr. Pollack is a dying breed of dr that you'd be hard pressed to find these days! He was fantastic!! Kind, caring, EXTREMELY thorough, empathetic and HUMAN!! Not a hint of air about him. I found, & continue to find, all his staff very courteous, prompt & professional. I drove almost 80 miles to see him & it was well worth the drive!! I can't say enough positive remarks about him!

Aug 30th, 2013

It is hard to rank a doctor you don't see. Third visit and minimum wait is one hour and 10 minutes. Tired of waiting and left after a hour and a half...there are other doctors out there who respect time. Pleasant office staff and helpful. We will not return.

|  It's worth the wait!  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Pollack for 8 years. He spends time with every patient so yes, you may have to wait. I would much rather wait for the quality of a great doctor then rushed through an appointment! He has great bedside manor. I have had brain surgery and now have chronic migraines. Dr. Pollack has done everything in his power to ease my pain! My son now suffers from migraines as well and is his patient too. New patients need to understand that the wait is from him spending as much time with other patients as he will you. I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Pollack!!! The comments about the rude staff - I only know of one and she doesn't work for him directly. There are three doctors in his office. It is his office but she works for another doctor. The rest of the staff is wonderful in my opinion.

|  I have been very pleased  |  show details
May 13th, 2012

Dr. Pollack is very complete. Spends all the time with you that you need. Never rushes you. Extremely intelligent. Not afraid to refer you to a specialist.

Mar 31st, 2012

Dr. Pollack is a great doctor and has helped me over the past 12 years to live a good life with my cronic pain. The only problem that I have and everyone seems to have the same issue is the promptness for appointments. I have had occasion to wait for 3 hours past my appointment time to see him. This is unusual but it always is 1/2 to 3/4 hr. late.

|  Laura Barnes  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2012

Dr Pollack is a very caring and throrough doctor. He takes the time to listen, diagnose the problem, and then handles it quickly and precisely. He shows empathy at all times, and has an enormous ability to understand and treat the problems. I trust him implicitly. I feel safe with him. My husband is also a patient of his

Feb 15th, 2012

Dr. Pollack is extremely thorough, knowledgeable, and professional. I don't mind waiting because I know that he will spend as much time with me as needed during my appointment.

|  Top Notch Doctor- highly recommended( I am a 20 yr. Patient)  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2011

I cannot believe one word of these negative comments. I have been a patient for 20 years and he has been the only doctor to make my life bearable with my severe migraine and back issues. He is extremely thorough every single time I see him. I have moved from Houston and still see him( 9 hour trip). He is an incredible outstanding doctor that has always found a solution for me in difficult times. I refuse to change doctors. In fact I have recommended him to my neighbors and they traveled to see him and were very impressed!

|  Poor performanceP  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

Office staff needs to be terminated. I don't understand why doctors keep personnel that are horribly uneducated and rude. This is a reflection on them as a physician. Long wait times and rude behavior. This physician will not be in practice much longer.

|  The Worst Dr. I have been to!  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2011

The office staff is rude. I had a terrible time getting prescriptions refilled. He never even read anything in my chart or acted as though he sent me for tests. He would tell me one thing and set an appt. for another month. He would tell me something totally different every time. When I tried to tell him what he said last month, he yelled at me and said "I am the Doctor, so don't tell me how to doctor." I was stunned and started crying. He then told me I needed a psychiatrst. If I never see this man again, it will be too soon. What a jerk!

|  Great doctor and EXCELLENT STAFF!!!!!!!  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2010

I have had the pleasure of being a patient for 10 years and not once have I ever experienced anything that has been written about the doctor or staff. I have had nothing but the best of care from the office staff and doctor. It saddens me that some people have to make such horrible comments about any person in general. Sometimes we must understand that what we get in life is probably what we are giving back. My compliments to the doctor and staff for a job well done.

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2010

My experience with this office has been great. Caring doctors & great staff personnel. Always work me in for appointment if there is an emergency.

|  THE OFFICE MANAGER NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2010

I HAVE BEEN A LONG TIME PATIENT OF DR.POLLACK,AND I HAVE COME TO LEARN THAT IT IS NOT THE OFFICE STAFF OR THE DOCTORS WHO MAKE THAT OFFICE A NIGHTMARE IT IS THE LAZY OFFICE MANAGER! SHE IS A HORRIBLE WITCH WHO DOES NOTHING TO HELP US PATIENTS. DR.POLLACK DOES HAVE A LONG WAIT TIME THAT CAN SOMETIMES TAKE UP TO TWO HOURS BUT HE IS WELL WORTH IT. HE HAS MANAGED MY CARE FOR OVER EIGHT AND A HALF YEARS NOW AND I'M COMPLETLY SATISFIED WITH HIM. THE WAY THE OFFICE IS RAN ON THE OTHER HAND IS A COMPLETE DISASTER! WHEN THERE IS A TEST THAT DR.POLLACK HAS ORDERED FOR ME TO GET DONE I FIND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND OUT WHEN OR WHERE IT WILL BE DONE. I GET NOTHING BUT VOICEMAILS WITH NO RETURN CALL. ONE OF THE LADIES THERE WHO STARTED SHORTLY AFTER I BECAME A PATIENT THERE IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE SHE MAKES ME FEEL AS IF I'M NOT WANTED THERE AND TREATS ME LIKE IF I AM NOT EVEN A HUMAN BEING. I HAVE HEARD HER CURSE AND SAY NASTY, RUDE AND VERY HATEFUL THINGS ABOUT OTHER PATIENTS, SO I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT COMMENTS SHE HAS MADE ABOUT ME. I FEEL VERY SAD THAT DR.POLLACK KNOWS THESE THINGS THAT GO ON IN HIS OFFICE BUT CHOOSES TO DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS I HAVE SEEN GREAT IMPROVEMENT WITH HIS STAFF AS FAR AS REFILLS, TEST RESULTS, AND GETTING MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS REGARDING MY HEALTH CONDITION ANSWERED PROMPTLY AND THOROUGHLY. I WAS IN THIS MONTH FOR MY REGULAR FOLLOW UP AND WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE TWO YOUNG LADIES AT THE FRONT DESK. THEY ARE NEW TO THE STAFF BUT YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW BY WATCHING THEM THEY CARRY THEMSELVES VERY WELL, THEY WERE ALWAYS SMILING GOT ME CHECKED IN QUICKLY AND MADE ME AWARE THAT DR.POLLACK WAS RUNNING BEHIND. WHEN ONE THE YOUNG LADIES HAD TOOK ME TO MY ROOM SHE STAYED AND HAD A SHORT BUT PLEASANT CONVERSATION WITH ME AND EVEN CAME TO CHECK ON ME A COUPLE OF TIMES TO ASSURE ME THAT I WAS NOT FOREGOTTEN ABOUT AND IT WOULDN'T BE LONG BEFORE THE DOCTOR WOULD BE WITH ME. SHE EVEN BROUGHT ME A CUP OF WATER AND SOME CRACKERS. IN ALL THE YEARS I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT THERE THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME THAT SOMEONE ACTUALLY MADE ME FELL WELCOMED...OF COURSE THAT IS NO THANKS TO HIS OFFICE MANAGER! IF IT WERE UP TO HER I WOULD HAVE BEEN LEFT THERE TO DIE!! I FEEL THAT DR.POLLACK, HIS STAFF AND HIS BUSINESS IN GENERAL WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT THE WITCH AND THE SOONER HE REALIZES THIS THE BETTER! NOT JUST FOR HIM BUT FOR US HIS PATIENTS, WE ARE THE ONES THAT TRUELY MATTER EVEN THOUGH THAT IS CLEARLY NOT UNDERSTOOD BY HIM.

|  Terminate all office staff including the office manager!!!!  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2010

On first visit, refused to look at my MRI and blood work without paying $500 and doesn't file with insurance company. Then staff was consistently making accusations about medicine taken. Don't ever defend yourself because after that they play passive aggressive games with you. Falsify your chart and lie tell Dr pollack to cover theirselves. He doesn't do ANYTHING!! He takes their word Make it hard to get refills taken care of or calling in the wrong amount. That was the final straw when office manager took up for the staff and told me how the conversation went with her staff and she was not even there when I had issues with the staff!!! Come to find out office manager slanders Dr. Pollack patients to care providers! Be cautious!

|  great doctor  |  show details
by sjj on Jun 29th, 2010

Great Doctor, he spends quality time with you. Sometimes there is a wait, but it is well worth it. When he makes a referal for other procedures by other Doctors, they are the best. Would not trade him for the world.

|  I Disagree with previous reviews!!!! VERY good Doctor  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2010

I totally disagree with the previous reviews of Dr Pollack. I have been a long time patient of Dr Pollack and have never been treated poorly. He is VERY thorough and takes his time with each and every patient. His staff is very nice and treat me with respect. I do not like to wait either, but I would rather wait 2 hours and know that Im going to be seen and not rushed. Some docs I have been to see, im in and out of their office in 30 min and have no idea what happened!. I have a neruological disease with no cure, and Dr Pollack has always made me feel comfortable. I dont think the previous reviews have really come to KNOW Dr Pollack to judge him so harshly.

Jun 12th, 2010

I was over charged by $229 at the office. I tried to ask for a payment plan and was told all I could do was write a post dated check. After I paid I was happy to be brought to my room within 5 minutes. However, once in the room I had to wait an hour and 15 minutes for him to come in! I went out and asked how long it would take, and was rudely told twice to go back in my room and he will get to me when he gets to me. Dr. Pollack prescribed a MRI for me and told me to schedule my follow up for over a month after it. I was having one of my brain for headaches! After also being prescribed PT and going and being told by the PT place I've been 3x for my knee and that I highly recommend, they advised me to see a different doctor who knew what he was talking about. When I called Dr. Pollack's office for my MRI results they said they wouldn't have them till the end of the month! (I called on the 9th.) I called the MRI place who said he reads them himself so I do not know why it would take 3 weeks to do this. I finally got my MRI from the MRI place NOT DR. Pollack and am having to schedule an appointment with another dr.

|  Disappointed  |  show details
by Jilly on Mar 1st, 2010

Would not reccomend this physician, waited over 2 hours for appointment and no one said why or apologized.Office staff unprofessional and cannot answer the simplest questions. Dr. himself seemed bored and was not very thorough, terrible bed side manner and obviously had not read the 10 pages of paperwork that I filled out. Took a long time for any results, was first told a wait of 4 days, then 7 then... looking for new doctor to say the least.

|  Excellent Doctor!!  |  show details
by Lisa P. on Jan 5th, 2010

If you need a VERY PROFESSIONAL Top Notch Neurologist, Dr. Lee Pollack is THE Doctor to have! After 15 surgeries by other physicians in another state & pain management issues, he has single handedly taken care of ALL my pain management & many other health problems & given me back my quality of life! You may have to wait longer than you would want to see him specifically, but that is because he is thorough and takes time to listen and take care of his patients!!He also does his own testing and diagnostic evaluations which take time and precision.I would surely wait hours if needed to see a quality caring doctor, wouldn't you? The office staff is professional & efficient, but not always overly friendly, but they do their jobs well. The other Doctors and Physician Assistants in his practice have a shorter waiting time for follow-up & recurring care. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Pollack for Pain Management and difficult neurological issues that need detailed care!!

|  Dr. Pollack and Dr. Blas  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2009

I just saw Dr. Blas, who is in the same office as Dr. Pollack, for the first time. I found his staff to be friendly and professional. The intern who was there this week and his assistant who schedules procedures could not have been nicer. The wait time was only about 10 minutes. Dr. Blas is top-notch, takes his time, and listens! The manner in which he interacts with his staff, left a good impression too. He has my highest recommendation!

|  Should have License revoked  |  show details
by Mr Big on Nov 6th, 2009

Office Staff is rude, incompetent, liars. Doctor is aware of the problem but does nothing to cure it. Prescribe's Med's to which causes other problems and gets MAD at your PCP for taking you off of them. Never consults with you or your PCP...relays thru his Rude staff. Wait time to see him once there is well over two hours...office staff seems all they care about is your money...not you the patient....Trained by him.

Sep 24th, 2009

Smart Dr. Office staff had problems, but now are good as well. Provides pain patients with compassionate care.

|  Good doctor ABUSIVE Staff  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2009

If you like being abused by office staff, waiting for 2 hours to see the doctor, accused of not taking your meds as prescribed, not getting messages from the doctor from the staff, waiting 3 to 4 days for a perscription refill...then I would highly recommend Dr Pollack. He is a good doctor but his staff is abusive and lazy. I told him that these issues were occuring for year and nothing was ever done to correct the problems.