A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Ponsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Ponsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ponsky
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ponsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Ponsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponsky graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ponsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Ponsky MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lee Ponsky practice?
- Dr. Lee Ponsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Ponsky practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.