A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Ponsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Ponsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ponsky
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ponsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Ponsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponsky graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ponsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Ponsky MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lee Ponsky practice?
- Dr. Lee Ponsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Ponsky practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.