Overall Review

November 11th, 2016
Ponsky is a maverick he spent time with my husband and guidebook through prostate treatment.

October 30th, 2015
No interest in patient or spouse
Dr. Ponsky did not come to the bed of my wife before procedure. She had only met him for 10 mins in his office before scheduled procedure which made the long wait for her to get out of surgery even more worrisome. I had to request info about her since the procedure took 1.5 hours longer than told. Dr. never came out to speak with me. He called after I insisted on talking to him. Can't be sure it was him on the phone. Hope this never happens again.

February 9th, 2010
would not recommend this doctor
From observing a close family memebers experience with this doctor, I would never recommend him to anyone.I left there totally horrified at this doctors lack of compassion and lack of interest in his patient.But most disturbing was his lack of explaining the issues as well as any and all questions that we asked.I am not sure if this doctor is arrogant and just felt we were not capable of understanding or just didn't care to take the time to explain anything to us.Or maybe he just didn't know the answer?In any case my family memeber has been through a lot in the last 6 months and has many different doctors and specialist.The list is endless,this doctor BY FAR was the one with the least amount of compassion and he apprears to be uninterested in taking time to give his patients any answers or information.If you do not care about any of those things,then I guess he would be a fine capable doctor.If you do care,then do not go to him!