A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Pressler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Pressler, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Pressler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pressler graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pressler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee B Pressler MD is a male Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lee B. Pressler practice?
- Dr. Lee Pressler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Pressler practices Urology and Medical Oncology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Whippany, NJ.
See Morristown Urologists and Morristown Oncologists.