Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee Pressler
Dr. Lee Pressler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morristown, NJ, with another office in Newark, NJ. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Pressler is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center, Carol G. Simon Cancer Center Morristown Memorial Hospital and Newton Memorial Hospital. Dr. Pressler has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Lee Pressler has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Lee Pressler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morristown, NJ.
Dr. Michael Scola
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Morristown, NJ 0 mi24
Dr. Michele Clement
Morristown, NJ 0 mi23
Dr. Steven Halpern
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics, Medical Oncology
Morristown, NJ 0.10 mi37