Learn more about Dr. Lee Brock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Brock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brock
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Brock, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brock graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Brock has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee R Brock MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lee R. Brock practice?
- Dr. Lee Brock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Brock practices Ophthalmology near Fredericksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Tappahannock, VA.
See Fredericksburg Ophthalmologists.