A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Rawitscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Rawitscher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Rawitscher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawitscher graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rawitscher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Andrew Rawitscher MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee A. Rawitscher practice?
- Dr. Lee Rawitscher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Rawitscher practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.