A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Rawitscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Rawitscher is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rawitscher
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rawitscher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Rawitscher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawitscher graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rawitscher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Andrew Rawitscher MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee A. Rawitscher practice?
- Dr. Lee Rawitscher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Rawitscher practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.