A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Razalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Razalan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Razalan graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Razalan has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Razalan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lee G. Razalan practice?
Dr. Lee Razalan practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.