A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Reichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reichman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Reichman, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Lung Diseases
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Occupational Diseases
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichman graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reichman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
- University Hospital-UMDNJ-Newark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Brodersohn Reichman MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lee B. Reichman practice?
- Dr. Lee Reichman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Reichman practices Pulmonary Disease near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Pulmonologists.