Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee Reichman
Dr. Lee Reichman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Reichman is affiliated with Umdnj University Hospital, University Hospital-UMDNJ-Newark and Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ. He speaks English.
Dr. Lee Reichman has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Lee Reichman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Dr. Richard Miller
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Newark, NJ 0.38 mi34
Dr. Justin Pi
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Newark, NJ 0.38 mi12
Dr. Matthew Marin
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Newark, NJ 0.39 mi44