A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Reichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Reichman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reichman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reichman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Reichman, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Lung Diseases
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Occupational Diseases
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichman graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reichman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
- University Hospital-UMDNJ-Newark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Brodersohn Reichman MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lee B. Reichman practice?
- Dr. Lee Reichman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Reichman practices Pulmonary Disease near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Pulmonologists.