Dr. Lee Remington-Boone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee Remington-Boone?

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Dr. Remington-Boone is a compassionate, personal and kind doctor and very assertive in her diagnosis. She's personal, proactive and innovative on the care of her patients. I feel fortunate to have her as my primary doctor and would highly recommend her.

Posted on July 24th, 2015

I LOVE DR. BOONE!!!! SHE IS A VERY KIND, COMPASSIONATE DR!!!! I HAVE BEEN SEEING HER FOR MANY YEARS! I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on February 17th, 2015

She is the best.

No Go

Posted on June 15th, 2014

I would have to recommend for people to run in the other direction. This physician is incompetent and should not be in family practice.

Posted on February 2nd, 2014

Extremely kind and knowledgable. She is a mother first and her kids take priority and as a mother in honor and respect that from my doctor so totally support when she may occasionally have to reschedule!

Posted on August 25th, 2013

Jeri at the front desk is probably one of the nicest people ive ever met. She always tries her best to get you in asap. Dr. Boone herself is s very nice prson and a good dr. She does care sbout you, but her medical assistant, Alicia, is AWEFUL. She is rude, and doesnt get messages to Dr Boone right away. I called with an rmergency situation, it took 3, yes3 daus to get back to me. Alicia is the worst. Too bad, because id like to keep dr boone as my dr, but slicia is making me want to look elsewhere.

BAD DOCTOR

Posted on March 27th, 2013

Horrible physician do not go here!! Too busy will waste your time misdiagnoses patients stay away!!

Best Doctor I have ever known

Posted on September 8th, 2009

Dr. Lee Remington-Boone is by far one of the most attentive doctors, much less people I have ever known. I cannot say enough about her. We travel a round trip of 350 miles to see her, as does my folks, and a few people from work who have expressed disgust with treatment from local doctors. Upon visiting her, they are all sold on her. She is exceptionally knowledgable, caring, and I would unhesitantly recomend to anyone. Cannot say enough.

Posted on October 16th, 2017