Dr. Lee Reussner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee Reussner?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

May 7th, 2015

I had sinus surgery with Dr. Reussner which was very successful. He took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns that I had prior to and after the surgery. I liked the fact his billing office (Meghan) was able to review my insurance plans and gave me an estiamted out of pocket expense before I signed up for the surgery. It made it nice kind of knowing what I may have to pay. I did pay the prepay amount as requested and ended up getting a refund as my insurance had paid more than expected. The refund was received rather timely. Everyone that I came into contact with while there for my appointment was pleasant. The enviroment seemed like home. You could approach anyone and get a positive response (even when it had to do with money.) I have recommended Dr. Reussenr to my family and friends and will continue to do so. I really appreciate the care i get from him and his staff. I think his nurse Diana does a great job. She was very iformative when I called with post surgery questions. She was able to check with the doctor about my concerns and I had called me back with in 30 minutes of my inital call with the answers. Thank you Diana and Dr. Reussner for your great help.

March 27th, 2015

Fantastic

I had heard from several people that if I had a thyroid issue that Dr. Reussner was the doctor to see. Making the appointment was quick and easy, the receptionist was kind enough to send the paperwork to me so I wouldn't have to stress about completing it in the office. When I checked in I couldn't believe how helpful and kind the receptionists were. Dr. Reussner was a very caring and personable man. He was able to feel the nodule on my thyroid and said he could do a biopsy of it while I was there. I couldn't believe it! I thought I would go in for a consult and then have to schedule another appointment to get a sample of the nodule and then wait even longer to see if it was cancer or not. Nothing like being stressed out about a possible cancer diagnosis. He had a lady there verify my insurance right away and let me know that there would be an additional cost to do the biopsy. Fortunately, I knew my insurance had a deductible I would have to meet first so it wasn't a surprise that there would be an additional cost. I was so grateful. I definitely appreciated knowing what the cost was up front rather than that surprise bill you get in the mail a week or two later because they didn't let you know what they were doing was not included in the office visit. Dr. Reussner did the biopsy and I knew the results within a few days. NO CANCER! What a relief! I would trust Dr. Reussner with any family member or friend. I have to say that I read a previous comment about how Dr. Reussners office operates with nothing but negative things to say. Apparently this person has never owned their own business. My husband and I have run a home improvement business for 37 years. It takes hard work, a top notch team of employees and money coming in to keep the business open. You wouldn't believe the overhead that comes with running a business. Building rent, employee salaries, employee benefits/insurance, office supplies, having your shelves stocked with merchandise etc. I don't go to the store and not expect to have to pay before I leave.

April 11th, 2012

My overall experience working with Dr. Reussner was a positive one. He was patient and provided clear and detailed answers to my questions. My parathyroidectomy went well with no complications and a speedy recovery. The scarring at the incision site at the base of my throat is barely visible 15 mos. after the surgery.I would recommend him to my family and friends requiring this type of care.

July 27th, 2015