A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Richman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Richman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Richman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Richman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Richman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center, Wheat Ridge, CO
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Kenneth Richman MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lee K. Richman practice?
- Dr. Lee Richman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lee Richman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Golden Internists and Golden Gastroenterologists.