A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Richstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Richstone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Richstone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- General Urology
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Richstone graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Richstone has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Richstone MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lee Richstone practice?
- Dr. Lee Richstone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lee Richstone practices Urology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Urologists.