A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Ridenour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Ridenour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Ridenour, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridenour graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ridenour has 10 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Howard Ridenour FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee H. Ridenour practice?
- Dr. Lee Ridenour has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Ridenour practices Internal Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Internists.