A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Rippy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Rippy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Rippy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rippy graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Rippy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
- Newton Medical Center
- Rockdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Sullivan Rippy MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lee S. Rippy practice?
- Dr. Lee Rippy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lee Rippy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Covington, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Conyers, GA.
See Covington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.