Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Shalita Petis on Feb 14th, 2015

Doctor Rippy is the best Doctor I

DONT GO!! show details DONT GO!!
Nov 30th, 2013

Im currently pregnant and I just moved to GA from FL and found the closest Dr and I ended up with DR Rippy , hes very careless and doesn't ever spend time with his patients or help them understand what is going on or what is needed to be done during pregnancy . His staff Is lazy and doesn't ever call back with test results or apt reminders , im 40 weeks today and requesting another dr when I deliver because I do not trust him , I have only met him twice in the past 2 months ive been going to him and just found out his midwife will not be delivering and he will . I do not trust him he doesn't know what he is doing , he didn't even know how to check my cervix

Good Overall Experience show details Good Overall Experience
Jul 18th, 2012

Went for Vaser Lipo. Had a good experience. No complaints.

Love Dr. Tippy, he saved my life! show details Love Dr. Tippy, he saved my life!
Apr 19th, 2012

I never had to wait very long in the waiting room. He was always courteous and wanted to know how I was feeling. Dr rippy's staff went above and beyond on several occasions.

Mar 7th, 2012

I saw Dr. Rippy for the 1st 24 weeks of pregnancy. He was sometimes 2 hours late to work. The staff was incredibly RUDE and never returns calls (especially Stella). Dr. Rippy prescribed medication to me that was HARMFUL to my baby and when he figured this out he was very rude about telling me especially since I had already finished the medication. Also, I told Dr. Rippy that I was experiencing pain and he said if you think you have pain now then just wait you will have a lot more and he laughed. After switching doctors, they discovered the pain was from my galbladder and immediately sent me to the hospital for testing. I would NOT recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. The only reason I gave Dr. Rippy one star is because there isn't a choice for ZERO stars.

the best doctor ever. show details the best doctor ever.
Sep 30th, 2011

Very caring couldn't ask for a better doctor!

Very intelligent and knowledgeable show details Very intelligent and knowledgeable
Aug 31st, 2011

Dr.Rippy was my Obgyn through out my whole pregnancy and afterwards when my body did not go back to normal. I really liked him. Yeah he might not become your best friend but I would totally trust him with my life as well as my son's.He made excellent decisions and took care of me when I needed it the most. I was also a high risk patient. I never had to worry about anything.Dr.Rippy and his staff always took care of me. I would HIGHLY reccomend him.

Never go to this doctor, he might be drunk show details Never go to this doctor, he might be drunk
Sep 23rd, 2010

My friend who knows a police officer in Rockdale told me that Dr. Rippy was arrested for DUI this week. I will never let my daughter go to him. Stay away.

DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN!!! show details DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN!!!
by katie on Nov 18th, 2009

rippy showd up 2 HOURS after i had lost my son (i was 5 months when i gave birth)and had no idea what happened. he walked in the room and asked "whats the porblem?" he is very uncareing, after that i ended up back in the hospitle for a week due do infection he did not get all the afterbirth out. i will NEVER go to him again, and antone who dose is stupied for trusting him with thire childs life.

NEVER again!!!! show details NEVER again!!!!
Sep 2nd, 2009

Dr. Rippy never made me feel comfortable, not once. My visits with him were very short.( I was an high risk pateint) He mad me fell like my pregnancy would end up in a misscarry. I was scared for nine month. After my son was born, he was never circumsised in the hospital, where it should of taken place, Instead it was done five days later in his private office. My son is now 2yrs old, and just yesturday 09-01-2009, my son as re-circumsied. Its so hard to watch him in pain. I am VERY angry, and upset that could of been avoied, if it was done corrected in the begining. I will never be under his care, or recommend him to anyone.

BEWARE show details BEWARE
Jan 30th, 2009

Dr Rippy,find another profession please!Your patients are all female, most of which are going thru a pregnancy or experiencing some other form of life changeing event. We should expect that you would be gentle, considerate, and have an abundance of bedside manner. You failed on all accounts Dr. Rippy.

Bad Experience show details Bad Experience
by Citysearch User on Jul 31st, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I had a very bad delivery experience with Dr. Rippy. He has a terrible bedside manner and disregarded all my concerns and information regar...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com