A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Robertson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Hospital
- Poplar Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Joslyn Robertson MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lee J. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Lee Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Robertson practices General Practice near Poplar, MT.
See Poplar General Practitioners.