A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Robertson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Robertson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Hospital
- Poplar Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Joslyn Robertson MD is a male General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lee J. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Lee Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Robertson practices General Practice near Wolf Point, MT.
See Wolf Point Primary Care Doctors.