A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Rosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosky
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Rosky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Rosky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rosky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Paul Rosky MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lee P. Rosky practice?
- Dr. Lee Rosky has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Rosky practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Internists and Egg Harbor Township Gastroenterologists.