Dr. Lee Rowe MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Philadelphia, PA

August 6th, 2015
Professional and courteous ENT
I was sent to Dr. Rowe due to an injury that occurred while I was working. I was a little worried about who I was going to encounter since it was a worker's comp injury. My first appointment with Dr. Rowe was great. He calmed all my fears. He is a very professional and knowledgeable ENT. He takes time to listen to your questions and explain everything to you in terms that you understand. The staff was great! They were very friendly and helpful. You didn't just feel like a number in the office. They seem like they genuinely care about your concerns and you as a person. I hope my review of Dr. Rowe will encourage you to give him a try.

June 19th, 2013
He's the best!
I had a tooth pulled about 6 months ago and have had sinus issues since. I went to another ENT specialist who wasn't straightforward with me. I was referred to Dr. Rowe and he told me exactly what was wrong and that I needed surgery. This was my 1st surgery ever. And while I was nervous, he and his office reps eased my fears. My surgery went extremely well (sinuses and he corrected my deviated septum). Hardly any pain or discomfort at all. I just had my first follow up appointment with him yesterday when he cleaned out my nose. I can finally breathe! He is very busy because he is that good. But when he is with you he really is sincere and takes the time to explain everything to you and answer all of your questions. I would recommend him to anyone.

November 21st, 2012
Dr. Rob
Dr. Rob is one of the most unprofessional doctors I have ever met, he was so rude and nasty. It's almost as tho he hates his job. I've never been treated like that in my life. I was crying my eyes out and all he did was continue to scream and me and make me feel like I was a bad parent. I wish there was more I could do then just write a bad review, he deserves to lose his job. He should not speak to anyone like that. He is a horrible person, and horrible to kids.

April 23rd, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Rowe for many years and have always been treated like I am his only patient even though I know that I am not. He is a very busy doctor, but always has time for his patient as it should be.