A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Rice, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Rice has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
- Mccune - Brooks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Roy Rice MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lee R. Rice practice?
- Dr. Lee Rice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Rice practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Neosho, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Joplin, MO.
See Neosho Obstetricians & Gynecologists.