Dr. Lee Rusakow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 18th, 2016
We credit Dr. Rusakow with singlehandedly keeping our son out of the hospital! He's exceptionally knowledgeable and very committed to his patients overall and long term health.

July 23rd, 2013
Wonderful Experience
My daughter came to Dr. Rusakow after seeing a number of other specialists who had a difficult time managing my daughter's asthma. He spent a great deal of time with us understanding her situation and the previous treatments we had sought. Her asthma is the most well managed it's ever been. Other providers tried to rush us through and dismiss concerns about my daughter not administering the medication correctly. Turns out she wasn't doing this correctly! He also is great with children and teens and engages them in the management of their asthma. We couldn't be happier with our experience!

August 23rd, 2010
Well-controlled asthma
My daughter's asthma symptoms have improved 1000%, that's right, 1000%, since she saw Dr. Rusakow for the first time six months ago. His treatment for her asthma was so much more effective than the treatment she had received over the last seven years since she began suffering from asthma. He is THE most amazing doctor I've ever come in contact with.

March 10th, 2010
Parent
Awesome!!! He spent an hour and a half with us! Made sure we totally understood what was going on! Followed up and was very involved in my son's care through out the entire process!Wonderful!! Treats his patients as if they were his own!

December 5th, 2009
Awesome Doctor!!!!!
Dr. Rusagow is one of my favorite doctors ever. He is very caring and concerned about my daughter and I feel like he always answers my questions and does everything he can for her. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a pulomongist.