A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Anderson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Anderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee S Anderson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee S. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Lee Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Anderson practices Anesthesiology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Grapevine Anesthesiologists.