A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Austin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Austin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Austin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Scott Austin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lee S. Austin practice?
- Dr. Lee Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Austin practices Dermatology near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Dermatologists.