- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Stein is Excellent. Dr. Stein has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Stein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stein has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 16 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lee Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lee S. Stein practice?
Dr. Lee Stein practices Neurology near Cordova, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Jonesboro, AR.
See Cordova Neurologists.