A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Stein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stein has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee S Stein MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lee S. Stein practice?
- Dr. Lee Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Stein practices Neurology near Cordova, TN.
See Cordova Neurologists.