A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Jackson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Jackson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Sa Jackson MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lee S. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Lee Jackson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lee Jackson practices Ophthalmology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Prescott, AZ.
See Mesa Ophthalmologists.