Dr. Lee Jackson Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lee Jackson?

Wrong Diagnonis

Posted on August 21st, 2017

Dr took many tests because I was worried about macular degeneration. She told me I had the start of it and prescribed medication, Timolol. I believe. Wasn't sure this was correct so I got a 2nd opinion. The 2nd opinion told me I did not have the disease, and 5 years later I still don't have it. I could have been putting the medication in my eyes for no good reason.

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Horrible. Fake caring. Misdiagnosed a minor complaint I had. Another opthalmologist I consulted later who actually had the necessary technology to make a more reliable dignosis, said it was nothing based on actual reliable tests instead of her intuition and her dated instrument. The worst: she did a very expensive and unnecessary procedure on my eye.

Posted on April 14th, 2016

I agree with the other people reviewing this doctor. She explains things showing care and compassion but she is having difficulty managing her office. Her staff is unfamiliar of the field. It seems they have not worked with optometrists before. The worst is, I went one day to her office (for an unnecessary appointment) and 5 days later got pink eye. I never saw nurse cleaning equipment.

Disappointed

Posted on August 10th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Jackson for about 9 years, after I first moved to Arizona. She diagnosed me with glaucoma. Every year she tests for glaucoma and has given me drops. Now it seems she is incresing my drops, having me take 3 different medicines. She did a wonderful job of cataract surgery, but I am now questioning her ability to treat my dry eye symptoms. I am having reservations about her ability, based on the problems I am having that she does not seem to be able to clear up. I fear I will lose my sight fooling around with her. One thing that really upset me was when I needed to see her I discovered she does not have any backup physician when she is not in the office. I think she is trying to balance medical practice with being a mother. Also, I can never get anyone on the phone -- always a recording and when I leave a message, my calls are not returned promptly or at all. I've discovered some errors in my treatment and that is disconcerting. I like her personally, but my eyesight is more important.

Posted on June 7th, 2012

She seems to know what she's doing but I still got the feeling she was scatterbrained. I wouldn't go back. Had to wait in a waiting room with screaming kids and I'm over 60 years old. Not good planning on their part.

Posted on April 5th, 2012

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. She is a fraud! I went in for an annual well check and she billed my medical insurance (and I received a bill for $111), rather than my vision insurance. I am entitled to one well check per yr. with my vision insurance (with a $10 co-pay). She diagnosed me with "Unspecified Tear Film Insufficiency" (dry eyes), and documented in my file that she had given me some eye drops. This is completely untrue. I never received any eye drops from her, nor she did not tell me that she was giving me a medical diagnosis. The insurance company is refusing to pay anything because they state that there is not enough documentation in Dr. Jackson's file to substantiate that diagnosis. I tried to fight this through my insurance company, but Dr. Jackson refuses to change the diagnosis. So, now I am stuck paying the bill (which will not be applied to my deductible because it is not covered by insurance). Dr. Jackson refuses to talk to me about this situation. I will never go back to see her, nor will I refer anyone else to this doctor.

Horrible

Posted on March 1st, 2012

Strongly advise against this doctor. Office staff is amazing but the doctor is absolutely horrible. 45 min to 1 1/2 hour wait every time and several ridiculous unnecessary appointments just to collect a copay and bill the insurance for a visit. She is very fake and pretends to care about you but in all reality only wants your money. Never go here

Great Dr.

Posted on December 3rd, 2011

Dr. Jackson is the best. She explains well and has a very caring attitude. I have experienced nothing but excellent treatment from her and the office staff is great.She removed my cataracts and I had no problems. The followup was great, even went in early on Thanksgiving morning to do a follow up. How can it get any better than that? Don't see how you could go wrong with Dr.

Go to someone else

Posted on September 6th, 2011

i had ptyrigimin surgery. She told me that regular Tylenol would be enough for pain. It wasn't. That night I had the worst pain in my life. Then I read on the Internet that most doctors prescribe vicodin. I had to ask for Tylenol w codeine the next day. And that's just the beginning. After telling me most people choose to have their stitches removed at their 1 week check up, she was running an hour late so I didn't have that opportunity. Instead, at my 3 week appt the stitches hadn't dissolved so she had to dig them out. Almost passed out from that. Then my perfect vision changed so that I see huge starbursts on every light at night. When I told her she said it was odd but would probably go away. 2 months later still not better and had no explanation. Her office made me make an appt to talk to her about this. The other 2 docs I called that were not treating me (delaney and another) told me my cornea was probably dry and that I should be putting in tear drops into my eyes every hour at night. Never heard this from her. Take it from me go to anyone but her.

Posted on April 24th, 2017