A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Schachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Schachter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Schachter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schachter graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Schachter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Richard Schachter MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lee R. Schachter practice?
- Dr. Lee Schachter has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lee Schachter practices Urology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Abington Urologists.