Dr. Lee Schachter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee Schachter?

Feb 1 2017

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Excellent Doctor you can certainly trust with prostate cancer

Posted on August 9th, 2016

the best

I'm cured!

Posted on May 13th, 2015

Excellent surgeon. Cured cancer.

Posted on March 10th, 2015

excellent doctor and person. Highly recommended!!

Patient Beware

Posted on December 25th, 2014

I am writing this because there is so little information about doctors out there. A routine robotic prostatectomy, resulted in a 9 day hospital stay with urine leaking into my abdomen. A year later, a blood test revealed a high level of creatin. It was discovered that in the operation the doctor had sewn my ureter to the bladder which caused a total blockage. The blockage resulted in my kidney being compromised and barely functioning. Reimplanting the ureter would not improve the loss of kidney function. I elected to have my kidney removed and my health has vastly improved. No chance of a blockage was ever discussed by the doctor. His bedside manner and compassion is one of the worst I have ever experienced. Lesson learned, always seek out a second or third opinion.

Patient

Posted on February 10th, 2014

Never having a problem such as this. Dr. Schachter, did not tell me any information about my kidney stones. i did not even find out what kind i had until i went to another Doctor who requested the information from Dr. Schachter. When he was removing the stint which was inside, i started to shake and cry as it was very painful. He told me i was dramatic and he would not continue if i did not stop crying. At which time he leaned on my leg which hurt for 2 days. i did not receive any pain medication, nor did i know exactly what he was going to do in advance. His bedside manner was the worst my parents said they have ever encountered. i have not gone back to him! This happened in October. i am in my 20's and have never gone through any health issues in my life i pray i never do again, and will be sure Not to see Dr Schachter.

914['

Posted on January 1st, 2014

thanks for have the skills I needed

Posted on August 19th, 2013

took the time to explain my condition with me.covered all possible treatments.was positive on the out come.gave encouragement and positive information.surgery went great, glad I used Him.

Posted on October 4th, 2017