Overall Review

August 9th, 2016
the best

May 13th, 2015
I'm cured!
Excellent surgeon. Cured cancer.

March 10th, 2015
excellent doctor and person. Highly recommended!!

December 25th, 2014
Patient Beware
I am writing this because there is so little information about doctors out there. A routine robotic prostatectomy, resulted in a 9 day hospital stay with urine leaking into my abdomen. A year later, a blood test revealed a high level of creatin. It was discovered that in the operation the doctor had sewn my ureter to the bladder which caused a total blockage. The blockage resulted in my kidney being compromised and barely functioning. Reimplanting the ureter would not improve the loss of kidney function. I elected to have my kidney removed and my health has vastly improved. No chance of a blockage was ever discussed by the doctor. His bedside manner and compassion is one of the worst I have ever experienced. Lesson learned, always seek out a second or third opinion.

February 10th, 2014
Patient
Never having a problem such as this. Dr. Schachter, did not tell me any information about my kidney stones. i did not even find out what kind i had until i went to another Doctor who requested the information from Dr. Schachter. When he was removing the stint which was inside, i started to shake and cry as it was very painful. He told me i was dramatic and he would not continue if i did not stop crying. At which time he leaned on my leg which hurt for 2 days. i did not receive any pain medication, nor did i know exactly what he was going to do in advance. His bedside manner was the worst my parents said they have ever encountered. i have not gone back to him! This happened in October. i am in my 20's and have never gone through any health issues in my life i pray i never do again, and will be sure Not to see Dr Schachter.

August 19th, 2013
thanks for have the skills I needed
took the time to explain my condition with me.covered all possible treatments.was positive on the out come.gave encouragement and positive information.surgery went great, glad I used Him.