A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Schacter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schacter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schacter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Schacter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schacter graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Schacter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Schacter MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lee Schacter practice?
- Dr. Lee Schacter has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Schacter practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.