A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Scheinbart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Scheinbart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Scheinbart, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheinbart graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scheinbart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Scott Scheinbart MD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lee S. Scheinbart practice?
- Dr. Lee Scheinbart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lee Scheinbart practices Medical Oncology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Oncologists.