A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Schelonka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Schelonka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schelonka
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schelonka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Schelonka, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schelonka graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Schelonka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Paul Schelonka MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lee P. Schelonka practice?
- Dr. Lee Schelonka has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lee Schelonka practices Ophthalmology near Lakewood, CO.