Dr. Lee Schmitt MD Patient Reviews

4.7

no change

September 17th, 2015
Dr. Schmitt is Great
Dr. Schmitt performed my Gastric Bypass surgery. I am so happy I researched his experience and expertise. The most important thing everyone should do prior to their surgery is to find out how many surgeries your Dr. has performed. Not only is he ranked the top in Alabama but is on the United States listing . He is kind and cares. He is the best. I love my Doctor

September 2nd, 2015
I love this doctor. He is very knowledgeable and has worked hard to improve the surgical process. He listens to your concerns and questions and takes time with you.

April 8th, 2014
Dr. Schmitt is great! He explained my surgery and answered all my questions. He and his staff are very professional. I had weight loss surgery 3 years ago and have lost a total of 150 pounds! My surgery went well. I have had no problems. In fact I was able to come off all my diabetic medication immediately after surgery. I feel better than I have ever felt. I appreciated the way he answered all of my questions before my surgery. He made me feel very confident that I was doing the right thing by having gastric bypass surgery.