Dr. Lee Schulman MD Patient Reviews

March 14th, 2017
Doctor schulman Thank you so much for the amazing work no pain being a hairdresser and having this done has made a world of difference in the way my legs feel and look thank you !

March 12th, 2017
An extremely positive experience
I have suffered with varicose veins for years. In addition, my right leg had a dark discoloration that prevented me from wearing shorts or a bathing suit in public. Dr. Schulman was recommended to my by my dermatologist who determined I had ulcerated veins. I called him and was given an appointment for the next day. I was extremely impressed with his office staff and his quiet but knowledgeable demeanor. I received the laser treatment from him as well as several injections. I am happy to report that my right leg never looked better and that I was able to wear shorts on my cruise after the laser treatment. His calm bedside manner was a big plus for me. He is now treating my wife and I would highly recommended him to anyone needing this type of treatment.

February 14th, 2017
Very Happy With My Results!!!!
Dr. Schulman is a wonderful doctor and has a wonderful staff! I've been getting my veins done on my legs and it was one of the best things i have ever done! With each treatment, my legs look better and better! I can't wait to wear shorts this summer and feel confident! I recommend Dr. Schulman very highly!

February 12th, 2017
Thank you for giving me my confidence back!
Dr. Schulman and staff, Thank you for your professionalism. I felt welcomed and confident knowing I was in good hands. I admit I was a little nervous because I had not had a good experience with a previous doctor who was cheaper but definitely did not have the years of experience you have.  It was very painful with that previous doctor but at your office it was very different. The pain was very minimal here to the point where I didn't need to stop any of my usual activities. Dr. Schulman took his time and was very thorough in explaining all the details for the procedure. I really appreciate the time he takes with each patient.

February 11th, 2017
Thrilled with results
I had been to another vascular doctor who I had paid a great deal of money to and had no results. Dr. Schulman has a very welcoming personality and explains very carefully exactly what he is going to do and why. I started to see results after my very first visit and continue to see results every time I go. I would highly recommend him to anyone one wants results. His staff is friendly and extremely competent. They always make you feel comfortable.

February 8th, 2017
Happy Patient
I was very pleased with Dr. Schulman and his lovely staff. Everyone is so friendly, professional and very efficient. I also need to share with all of you my amazing experience. I found out when we treat our hands with Dr. Schulman, it comes with a lifetime guarantee (wow, incredible!!!). Recently, I came back to him after about 6 years for just a brief touchup and it was at not charge. I highly recommend a visit to Dr. Lee Schulman.

November 15th, 2016
Lee and his staff are extremely friendly and professional. I had very visible veins in my arms which I never thought were treatable until I did some research online and came across the vein and laser center. Everybody there is just wonderful. You will get great results at a very reasonable price. Best treatment hands down, friendliest people and life changing results! I went back years later to have my hands treated, again, can't speak highly enough of Lee! Thank you, I will be seeing you soon for my follow up;)

November 7th, 2016
laser surgery and leg injections
I am a very pleased with schulman vein and laser center in commack. the location is very convenient for me. was able to get treated on my lunch hour and return to work. when I had my first treatment which was laser at the schulman vein and laser center in manhasset I amazed on how I was able to drive my self out and go to work. when I had any question I was able to get in touch with Dr. schulman any time and he got right back to me weather it be after hours or even on the week end. . I am very please with schulman vein and laser center and would recommend it highly.

October 14th, 2016
Very Happy Patient
The Schulman Vein and Laser Treatment Center provided me with the best care for my varicose veins. I received both laser and injection treatments. The swelling is gone, the pain has subsided and my legs are looking great again.. Dr. Schulman is extremely courteous and professional, but somehow always makes me laugh! (Which takes your mind off the treatment) The office staff is always friendly and polite! Thank you Dr. Schulman!

September 20th, 2016
Vein-Free Legs - At Last!
You are probably thinking, because of all the 5 ratings, that relatives or friends must be padding the reviews, but you would be so wrong! Dr. Schulman and the staff of the Schulman Vein and Laser Center have honestly earned the highest scores, my respect, and my gratitude. I had previously gone for treatment to remove spider veins about three times: one dermatologist and two vascular surgeons and was either uncomfortable with the treatment or very disappointed in the results. I finally decided to give Schulman Vein and Laser Center a try because of the reviews I read and because Dr. Schulman specialized only in veins. Oh, how I wish I had found him years ago! He is the consummate professional: carefully observes and tests to determine the appropriate treatment, explains the treatment every step of the way - patiently answering all questions, listening to concerns, and assuaging fears - and administers almost painless treatment with expertise and a great sense of humor. The office staff are all proficient, considerate, helpful and a pleasure. I'm incredibly happy and satisfied with the amazing results: Despite a genetic disposition to varicose/spider veins and a 30 year teaching career, my legs have not looked this clear or felt this good since I was a teenager! Make the appointment - you won't be sorry!

August 23rd, 2016
Dr. Schulman's personality and manner projects confidence and caring. His bedside manner is wonderful. He explains treatment options in a way that anyone could understand. The office staff is very friendly, helpful and organized. My procedure was painless and the results amazing! I would highly recommend Dr. Schulman!

July 25th, 2016
Very pleased with results and helped to make it as painless as possible. Explained all procedures before the treatments.