Overall Review

November 15th, 2016
Lee and his staff are extremely friendly and professional. I had very visible veins in my arms which I never thought were treatable until I did some research online and came across the vein and laser center. Everybody there is just wonderful. You will get great results at a very reasonable price. Best treatment hands down, friendliest people and life changing results! I went back years later to have my hands treated, again, can't speak highly enough of Lee! Thank you, I will be seeing you soon for my follow up;)

November 7th, 2016
laser surgery and leg injections
I am a very pleased with schulman vein and laser center in commack. the location is very convenient for me. was able to get treated on my lunch hour and return to work. when I had my first treatment which was laser at the schulman vein and laser center in manhasset I amazed on how I was able to drive my self out and go to work. when I had any question I was able to get in touch with Dr. schulman any time and he got right back to me weather it be after hours or even on the week end. . I am very please with schulman vein and laser center and would recommend it highly.

October 14th, 2016
Very Happy Patient
The Schulman Vein and Laser Treatment Center provided me with the best care for my varicose veins. I received both laser and injection treatments. The swelling is gone, the pain has subsided and my legs are looking great again.. Dr. Schulman is extremely courteous and professional, but somehow always makes me laugh! (Which takes your mind off the treatment) The office staff is always friendly and polite! Thank you Dr. Schulman!

September 20th, 2016
Vein-Free Legs - At Last!
You are probably thinking, because of all the 5 ratings, that relatives or friends must be padding the reviews, but you would be so wrong! Dr. Schulman and the staff of the Schulman Vein and Laser Center have honestly earned the highest scores, my respect, and my gratitude. I had previously gone for treatment to remove spider veins about three times: one dermatologist and two vascular surgeons and was either uncomfortable with the treatment or very disappointed in the results. I finally decided to give Schulman Vein and Laser Center a try because of the reviews I read and because Dr. Schulman specialized only in veins. Oh, how I wish I had found him years ago! He is the consummate professional: carefully observes and tests to determine the appropriate treatment, explains the treatment every step of the way - patiently answering all questions, listening to concerns, and assuaging fears - and administers almost painless treatment with expertise and a great sense of humor. The office staff are all proficient, considerate, helpful and a pleasure. I'm incredibly happy and satisfied with the amazing results: Despite a genetic disposition to varicose/spider veins and a 30 year teaching career, my legs have not looked this clear or felt this good since I was a teenager! Make the appointment - you won't be sorry!

August 23rd, 2016
Dr. Schulman's personality and manner projects confidence and caring. His bedside manner is wonderful. He explains treatment options in a way that anyone could understand. The office staff is very friendly, helpful and organized. My procedure was painless and the results amazing! I would highly recommend Dr. Schulman!

July 25th, 2016
Very pleased with results and helped to make it as painless as possible. Explained all procedures before the treatments.

July 15th, 2016
Thank you Dr. Schulman
I was very self conscious of my varicose veins until I net Dr. Schulman. What a fantastic job he did! Very professional and I felt I could trust his knowledge and expertise. I no longer am holding back from wearing shorts dresses or even bathing suits now because Dr. Schulman gave me back my self confidence. Don't hesitate to do it....it didnt hurt at all ....if anything it will nake you laugh and smile again.

June 25th, 2016
Dr Schulman and his staff are excellent. The office is well run and the people are friendly. Dr. Schulman did a very good job of diagnosing my problem, discussing the treatment, performing the surgery, and following up on my recovery. The best part is that the surgery performed significantly improved the issue that I was diagnosed with. I highly recommend Dr Schulman and his staff.

June 24th, 2016
I was nervous on my first visit but found the staff welcoming which put me at ease. I had terrible pain in the back of my legs and after my first treatment the pain was 75% gone! Dr. Schulman explained how he would treat my problem and was honest about outcomes - I am happy to say we are doing better than expected. The Doctors warm bedside manner and his caring nurses make the visit close to painless. I am glad that I made the decision to choose Dr. Schulman for my leg vein therapy.

June 7th, 2016
Patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Schulman for at least 10 years. During that time, he has performed laser surgery on both legs for varicose veins as well as injections for my spider veins. Initially, I began to see the doctor for spider vein treatments. I had a cluster on the inside of my right calf that looked like an enormous bruise. It took about 4 or 5 treatments, but eventually the cluster was cleared up and with it, my self confidence restored. I had been very reluctant to even wear capri pants in public prior to the treatments. I continue to see the doctor for my spider veins. I am more than pleased with his professionalism and his warm and caring nature. Before any treatment, he greets you with a handshake, a smile, and a "What's the good word". Both the doctor and his staff will put you at ease and treat you with the utmost care.

May 19th, 2016
Improves my legs and how l feel
I'm very concern about the appearence of my legs and have been going to the Schulman vein center for several years to remove any newly occurring veins.The visits are always pleasant, Dr Lee Schuman is just great at getting those spider veins to vanish. I come away feeling good about what l do for myself. It's as important as caring for how good my hair looks. Us women have to stay on top of everything,especially those legs. Definitely recommend Dr Lee Schulman to my friends and anyone needing to feel better about themselves.

April 24th, 2016
None better expect the best and you have the best
None better, wonderful and careing, a five star doctor. and a five star staff.recommended to all who would use his special service. Honest,and a good diagnastition.