Dr. Lee Schulman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2017
Bye, bye veins!
What do you do when a five year old asks "what are all those red lines on your legs?" That happened to me about 40 years ago....and that is when I first found Dr Lee Schulman. Under Dr Schulman's care the veins were soon eliminated. Regular visits to his offices in both Nassau and Suffolk counties insure me that those "red lines" won't be returning any time soon. There are several local doctors that could perform the same injections, but for me, Dr Schulman is worth every minute spent in the car getting to his office. He really cares about his patient's overall health, not just the area he is treating.

July 7th, 2017
Not only relieved discomfort transformed the appearance of my legs
I am in my 40's and have had significant varicose veins, particularly on one leg from the shin all the way to back of thigh. They have bothered me for years and finally decided to go for a consult. I am so happy I chose Dr. Shulman and was blown away to learn during the free consult how quickly treatment could begin. I am two months in and could not be happier with the results. The itching and soreness to the touch I experienced previously is gone and so are the unsightly veins. I workout several hours a week and I was also pleased to know from Dr. Shulman that the next day after a treatment I could and should continue to exercise. His staff are helpful and professional. Can't wait to share before and after pics. I wish I did this years sooner, do it for yourself you will be glad you did! My family and friends can't believe the difference and how quick the transformation has been. Thank you.

June 17th, 2017
I look forward to my annual visit
Dr. Lee Schulman is THE vascular specialist you should see! I have been a patient there for several years now, and since it is the same staff (a good thing to note!), I remember them, and they remember me! Dr. Schulman always tends to the veins I want taken care of first and advises of anything else I need done. It is a very pleasant atmosphere for a not so pleasant procedure (but all for vanity!) I am very happy that I was referred to him years ago, and continue to refer him.

June 17th, 2017
I look forward to my annual visit

May 31st, 2017
Dr Lee Schulman
I highly recommend Dr.Schulman. My results are wonderful. My legs look great and have no dark veins or spider veins. I went back after 2 years because my left leg had some new smaller veins appear. I'm 73 yrs old and have young looking legs again. The procedure is done quickly and very little pain. I recommend this Doctor to anyone who wants great results. I use my legs alot because I teach ice-skating. From a very satisfied patient

May 29th, 2017
Wonderful experience
I went to Dr. Lee Schulman with varicose veins and after very gentle care with my treatments, they are gone. He did a wonderful job & made me feel completely at ease. I've been back since then to check on a vein which ended up not to be a problem. There was no pressure to take care of it, but he let me know that if I ever wanted to do it, I could come back any time.

May 17th, 2017
Highly Satisfied is an understatement
Dr. Lee Schulman is the one and only if you are in need of Vascular Surgeon. This is a doctor with a heart of gold and golden hands. He knows just what procedure is the best for your particular situation. He is direct and will explain each and every course of treatment which he feels is nothing but the best for you. If you have a question, I assure you he has the time to answer it until you are completely satisfied with the answer and fully understand exactly what he will be doing to correct and help your situation.

April 28th, 2017
I strongly recommend Dr. Schulman
I started going to Dr.Schulman about 8 years ago. He was recommended by a friend who was very satisfied with her results. I also had great results pretty much right away. I have very "aggressive" veins that keeps coming back, but Dr. Schuman has helped me maintain my veins to be Healthy. He is very professional, and also has a great personality. Dr Schuman tells stories and cracks jokes while treating you to distract you from an already almost pain free treatment. That's from years of experience, I would say. I moved 5 years ago, and for a few years I went to two other vascular surgeons. My results from them were not even close to be comparable to Dr. Schuman. So the last 2 years I've been taking the trip back to Dr. Schulman, and I'm so happy I did. I would Strongly recommend Dr. Schulman!

April 17th, 2017
Love my new legs
I have been having vein treatments for about 5 months, and the difference is incredible. I had one lasered and the rest I've had shots. I know that sounds horrible but it is not really painless... Dr, Schulman makes it as easy as can be and I had horrible veins. If I wore legging I had one veing that would actually show through my pants it was so large. No more. Highly recommend. No regrets using Dr. Schulman.

March 29th, 2017
Laser surgery for varicose vein
My visit to Dr. Schulman was because of a very enlarge varicose vein. Dr. Schulman was very knowledgeable and explained what was going on with the vein and the laser procedure to correct the problem. He took to the time to make sure I understood and answered any questions I had. During the laser procedure both Dr. Schulman and staff made sure I was comfortable and kept me informed of the progress being made. The next day as well as the day after Dr. Schulman follow-up via telephone to see how I was going. I had two return visits to Dr. Schulman office just as a follow up which included injections to clean up the leg area. Very impressed with both Dr. Schulman’s professional and knowledge and would highly recommend.

March 14th, 2017
Doctor schulman Thank you so much for the amazing work no pain being a hairdresser and having this done has made a world of difference in the way my legs feel and look thank you !

March 13th, 2017
An extremely positive experience
I have suffered with varicose veins for years. In addition, my right leg had a dark discoloration that prevented me from wearing shorts or a bathing suit in public. Dr. Schulman was recommended to my by my dermatologist who determined I had ulcerated veins. I called him and was given an appointment for the next day. I was extremely impressed with his office staff and his quiet but knowledgeable demeanor. I received the laser treatment from him as well as several injections. I am happy to report that my right leg never looked better and that I was able to wear shorts on my cruise after the laser treatment. His calm bedside manner was a big plus for me. He is now treating my wife and I would highly recommended him to anyone needing this type of treatment.