A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Schwartzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Schwartzberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Schwartzberg, FACP, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Schwartzberg has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee S Schwartzberg FACP, MBBS, and MD is a male Hematologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lee S. Schwartzberg practice?
- Dr. Lee Schwartzberg has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lee Schwartzberg practices Hematology and Hematology & Oncology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Hematologists and Memphis Oncologists.