A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Schwartzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Schwartzberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Schwartzberg, MD, MBBS, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schwartzberg has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartzberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lee S. Schwartzberg practice?
Dr. Lee Schwartzberg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Brighton, TN.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Hematologists, and Memphis Oncologists.