A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Secrist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Secrist, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Secrist graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Secrist has 74 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Privileges at Wuesthoff, Medical CenterRockledge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Jenkyns Secrist MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee J. Secrist practice?
- Dr. Lee Secrist has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lee Secrist practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN.
See Coeur D Alene Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Coeur D Alene Radiologists.