Learn more about Dr. Lee Secrist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Secrist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Secrist
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Secrist Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Secrist, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Secrist graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Secrist has 74 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Privileges at Wuesthoff, Medical CenterRockledge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee J Secrist MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee J. Secrist practice?
- Dr. Lee Secrist has 10 office locations.
Dr. Lee Secrist practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Fairview, PA and Erie, PA.
See Coeur D Alene Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Coeur D Alene Radiologists.