Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee Segal
Dr. Lee Segal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Syracuse, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Segal is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea, St Joseph's Hospital and Maricopa Medical Center. Dr. Segal has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Lee Segal has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Lee Segal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Kevin Setter
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
East Syracuse, NY 0 mi18
Dr. Timothy Damron
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
East Syracuse, NY 0 mi29
Dr. Brian Kistler
East Syracuse, NY 0 mi9