Learn more about Dr. Lee Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Segal, Pediatric Orthopaedics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Segal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Segal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Slipped Epiphyses
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Segal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Steven Segal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee S. Segal practice?
- Dr. Lee Segal has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Segal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Orthopedic Surgeons.