A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Segal, Pediatric Orthopaedics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Segal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Slipped Epiphyses
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Segal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Steven Segal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee S. Segal practice?
- Dr. Lee Segal has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lee Segal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Yuma, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.