Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Dr I have ever had!  |  show details
by Sonya Rabe on Nov 21st, 2014

Dr. Self is an amazing doctor. She takes time to thoroughly go over everything, spends quality time discussing my concerns. If it was not for her, chances are I would not be here. She scheduled an ultra sound on a lump in my breast and found it to be cancer. It was resolved quickly. She is very detailed in her exam, I have never had a more concerned physican and I would recommend her to anyone! The staff/receptionist has come across as abrupt at times but I ignore it. I see the dr not the receptionist.

|  WORST RECEPTIONIST EVER!!!  |  show details
by patient1 on May 21st, 2014

I tried to make an appointment with Dr. Self, despite the horrible reviews online. I thought she wasn't the main issue, it seemed the receptionist and wait time was. Turns out it IS the receptionist, it was the WORST interaction I have had with a customer service rep in a very long time! She was SO difficult to deal with, I could not get past it and decided to find somewhere else to go!! Possibly Dr. Lee is a great doctor, but I wonder if she knows how many clients she loses due to the incredibly RUDE receptionist!! Do yourself a favor, don't even try it...not worth your time!!! You can't avoid the receptionist UNFORTUNATELY!!!

|  rude staff  |  show details
by ex patient on Mar 18th, 2014

Great Dr with quite possibly the rudest receptionist I have ever had to deal with. Attempted to let the Dr and office manager (receptionist's husband) know about her behaviour and got no where. Have never had to deal with a situation like this before, and don't want to during my first pregnancy. Looking for a new Dr.

|  Ex-Patient  |  show details
by Kathie on Mar 26th, 2013

Dr. Lee Self delivered my child 14 years ago and shortly after left my area. The experience I had with Dr. Self was VERY NEGATIVE. She was very rude, ignorant, and barely made it to the delivery of my child. My child was born with neo natal phenomena due to the lack of concern exhibited by Dr. Self. If you are considering being seen by her I would think Twice. Terrible Terrible bedside manner....

|  Dr. Self  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2010

I agree that there is almost always a longer than desired wait time for Dr. Self, but in my opinion, it's because she spends quality time with each patient and answers every question. She does her very best to make sure her patients are comfortable and happy. I have always been satisfied with her services, but I can see where this would be an inconvenience if you have limited time for your appointment (e.g. a lunch break on a work day).