A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Lee Shahinian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Shahinian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Shahinian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahinian graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shahinian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- El Camino Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shahinian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans