A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Lee Shahinian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Shahinian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Shahinian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahinian graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shahinian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Shahinian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lee Shahinian practice?
- Dr. Lee Shahinian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Shahinian practices Ophthalmology near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Ophthalmologists.