A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Schulman Shapiro MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lee S. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Lee Shapiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Shapiro practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Saratoga Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Internists and Saratoga Springs Rheumatologists.