Learn more about Dr. Lee Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Shapiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Schulman Shapiro MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lee S. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Lee Shapiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Shapiro practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Saratoga Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Internists and Saratoga Springs Rheumatologists.