Learn more about Dr. Lee Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Schulman Shapiro MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lee S. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Lee Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Shapiro practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Internists and Saratoga Springs Rheumatologists.