Dr. Lee Shulman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee Shulman?

November 4th, 2015

Great doctor for varicose veins

I am so thankful to Dr. Lee Shulman for treating my varicose veins. I could have had health problems from these veins, but he treated them before they became dangerous. He is the best doctor that I have seen for this issue. I highly recommend him.

July 28th, 2015

Great doctor

Great doctor. Always spends as much time with you as you need. Never rushes you and explains everything in detail. Very accommodating with scheduling!

December 31st, 2013

Dr Shulman is a great doctor. I've never met a doctor with a better bedside manor. In a tough situation, he gave us honest feedback and the hope to try again to get pregnant. He is wonderful & funny!

October 17th, 2011

Could be a great doctor his staff makes it impossible to find out.

Dr. Shulman was recommended by my OB for a CVS test. This test is important, and something I want to get as soon as possible as it will decide the course of my pregnancy. I've called his office twice now, given all my information, then been told that someone would call me back within 24 hours. I never got a call back and it's been a week. When I called back this morning they had NO record of me in their computers. They were apologetic but I would have had to give all my information to them AGAIN and STILL wait for a call back. First of all, I think it's weird that you can't just call and make an appointment right away. Why do you have to wait for a call back? None of my other doctors operate this way. Second of all, if that's going to be your system, at least have the courtesy to call back when you say you're going to call. If you can't fit me in, at least give me the heads up right away so I can find someone else. I've lost a week now. How incredibly unprofessional. This isn't a pedicure appointment, this is a very important procedure and time is of the essence.

January 21st, 2011

Best doctor that I ever saw. Caring and smart - and funny!

November 13th, 2009

In a bad situation, he was appropriately humorous and caring, trying to keep as positive as possible. he didn't sugar coat, but he was empathetic in delivering bad news. He answered questions and took the time needed, making us feel important. i would highly recommend him.

March 24th, 2016