A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Simerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Simerman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simerman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simerman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Simerman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simerman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Simerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Paul Simerman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee P. Simerman practice?
- Dr. Lee Simerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Simerman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.