A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Simerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Simerman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simerman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Simerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Paul Simerman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee P. Simerman practice?
- Dr. Lee Simerman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lee Simerman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.