A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Simerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Simerman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simerman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simerman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Simerman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simerman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Simerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Paul Simerman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee P. Simerman practice?
- Dr. Lee Simerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Simerman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.