A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Smith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Phillip Smith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lee P. Smith practice?
- Dr. Lee Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lee Smith practices Otolaryngology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Otolaryngologists.