Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

by Mark B. on Apr 12th, 2016

I never thought we could meet a doctor who is a real professional and kind, gentle, respectful the same time. That was before our family began seeing D. Snyder years ago. When time came for me to undergo cataract surgery Dr. Snyder went over procedure in details, explained all my options and made me and my wife comfortable. After the surgery she "walked me by hand" through recovery period. Guess who I will trust with my second eye when time comes...

Dr. show details Dr.
by Michael Doiron on Nov 18th, 2015

I generally do not offer reviews, especially negative ones; however, I have NO confidence in a practitioner who cannot or will not appropriately structure or organize her practice. The "rack and stack" approach to scheduling is disrespectful and demeaning. I'm looking for an ophthalmologist who treats patients with dignity.

Review of Dr. Lee Synder show details Review of Dr. Lee Synder
by Louise Deville-Cavellin on Sep 30th, 2015

Dr. Synder is the best eye doctor I've ever had. She is a very skilled and knowledgeable professional as well as being kind and compassionate. As a retired nurse with over 30 years nursing experience, I am very discerning about the doctors I chose and I think very highly of Dr. Synder.

the best physician I've ever been to.... show details the best physician I've ever been to....
Jul 14th, 2012

Dr Snyder is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered! Not only is she smart, caring, and accurate in her diagnosis but she is an awesome person. She really encompasses everything a great doctor should have.... brains, empathy, and technique. Her personality is warm and congenial and her ability to put the patient at ease, is outstanding. She has no ego or pretense, and makes the exam informative and easy. Additionally, she handled an eye emergency of mine, quickly and professionally, while other eye doctors didn't even follow up. I can't say enough good things about her.

terrific doctor show details terrific doctor
Apr 30th, 2012

Dr. Snyder is the kindest, gentlest doctor that I have ever been to. She listens and takes time to soothe concerns. I love her.

Compassionate, Knowledgeable, Outstanding show details Compassionate, Knowledgeable, Outstanding
Jan 28th, 2012

Dr. Snyder is the most compassionate and knowledgeable physician. She has trained at the best medical school, residency program, and fellowhip program in the world, and she is truly exceptional.

Wonderful physician and person show details Wonderful physician and person
Apr 20th, 2011

Dr. Snyder is a great example of a physician who is competent but also kind, compassionate and caring. She always makes you feel important and special. She knows her "stuff" and she is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. I feel very blessed to have her as my opthamologist and I would recommend her to anyone! I trust her completely!