Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  the best physician I've ever been to....  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2012

Dr Snyder is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered! Not only is she smart, caring, and accurate in her diagnosis but she is an awesome person. She really encompasses everything a great doctor should have.... brains, empathy, and technique. Her personality is warm and congenial and her ability to put the patient at ease, is outstanding. She has no ego or pretense, and makes the exam informative and easy. Additionally, she handled an eye emergency of mine, quickly and professionally, while other eye doctors didn't even follow up. I can't say enough good things about her.

|  terrific doctor  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

Dr. Snyder is the kindest, gentlest doctor that I have ever been to. She listens and takes time to soothe concerns. I love her.

|  Compassionate, Knowledgeable, Outstanding  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2012

Dr. Snyder is the most compassionate and knowledgeable physician. She has trained at the best medical school, residency program, and fellowhip program in the world, and she is truly exceptional.

|  Wonderful physician and person  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

Dr. Snyder is a great example of a physician who is competent but also kind, compassionate and caring. She always makes you feel important and special. She knows her "stuff" and she is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. I feel very blessed to have her as my opthamologist and I would recommend her to anyone! I trust her completely!