Dr. Lee Snyder MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

April 12th, 2016
I never thought we could meet a doctor who is a real professional and kind, gentle, respectful the same time. That was before our family began seeing D. Snyder years ago. When time came for me to undergo cataract surgery Dr. Snyder went over procedure in details, explained all my options and made me and my wife comfortable. After the surgery she "walked me by hand" through recovery period. Guess who I will trust with my second eye when time comes...

November 18th, 2015
Dr.
I generally do not offer reviews, especially negative ones; however, I have NO confidence in a practitioner who cannot or will not appropriately structure or organize her practice. The "rack and stack" approach to scheduling is disrespectful and demeaning. I'm looking for an ophthalmologist who treats patients with dignity.

September 30th, 2015
Review of Dr. Lee Synder
Dr. Synder is the best eye doctor I've ever had. She is a very skilled and knowledgeable professional as well as being kind and compassionate. As a retired nurse with over 30 years nursing experience, I am very discerning about the doctors I chose and I think very highly of Dr. Synder.

July 14th, 2012
the best physician I've ever been to....
Dr Snyder is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered! Not only is she smart, caring, and accurate in her diagnosis but she is an awesome person. She really encompasses everything a great doctor should have.... brains, empathy, and technique. Her personality is warm and congenial and her ability to put the patient at ease, is outstanding. She has no ego or pretense, and makes the exam informative and easy. Additionally, she handled an eye emergency of mine, quickly and professionally, while other eye doctors didn't even follow up. I can't say enough good things about her.

April 30th, 2012
terrific doctor
Dr. Snyder is the kindest, gentlest doctor that I have ever been to. She listens and takes time to soothe concerns. I love her.

January 28th, 2012
Compassionate, Knowledgeable, Outstanding
Dr. Snyder is the most compassionate and knowledgeable physician. She has trained at the best medical school, residency program, and fellowhip program in the world, and she is truly exceptional.

April 20th, 2011
Wonderful physician and person
Dr. Snyder is a great example of a physician who is competent but also kind, compassionate and caring. She always makes you feel important and special. She knows her "stuff" and she is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. I feel very blessed to have her as my opthamologist and I would recommend her to anyone! I trust her completely!