Learn more about Dr. Lee Sterenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Sterenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sterenberg
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Sterenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterenberg graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sterenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Michael Sterenberg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lee M. Sterenberg practice?
- Dr. Lee Sterenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Sterenberg practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Grand Haven, MI.
See Grand Haven Family Physicians and Grand Haven General Practitioners.