A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Sterenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Sterenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterenberg graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sterenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Michael Sterenberg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lee M. Sterenberg practice?
- Dr. Lee Sterenberg has 11 office locations.
Dr. Lee Sterenberg practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Grand Haven, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Grandville, MI.
See Grand Haven Primary Care Doctors.