Dr. Lee Strauss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee Strauss?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Lee Strauss?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 30th, 2011

Dr. Strauss was thorough and competent He seems very caring and knowledgeable. He has set me up for tests and I look forward to another visit where I'm sure he will get to the bottom of things. The office is nice and the staff are prompt and courteous. I would recommend Dr. Strauss to anyone with a gastrointestinal problem.

March 6th, 2010

I was recently hospitalized for 3 days with a GI problem by my Primary Care Physician and was told to follow up with him and my GI specialist after hospital discharge. I followed up with my PCP but my GI specialist (Dr. Lee Strauss) did not want to see me due to my GI workup last year was essentially negative (or so he says). Having to go to the ER in alot of pain, being admitted for 3 days on IV antibiotics (which caused severe nausea) and IV fluids is not a negative health profile in my opinion...not to mention the $11,000.00 hospital bill I received.I tried numerous times to make an appt. for follow-up with Dr. Strauss but he just wasn't interested enough to see me. I tried to see another MD in that practice but was told the MD's "don't switch patients". Needless to say, I requested and picked up my medical records and am currently looking for a GI specialist that will be glad to have my business, and the compassion to help me with the problem of pain and discomfort that I have that inteferes with my daily work and life. I feel confident I will find the right MD to help me. Dr. Strauss...hope you sleep well at night!

December 9th, 2009

Surgery

I first met him at the hospital(Hamilton Medical Center)before surgery but he was very professional and informative both before and after the surgery. I would recommend him.

March 10th, 2016