Anesthesiologist (pain control)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Loved this intelligent and carrying doctor  |  show details
by Ms. Merino on Apr 30th, 2014

I loved Dr. lee he was so helpful and had great knowledge and depth of medical issues his patients had. His dearth was a traumatic loss in my life, there is no doctor that even comes close to this man. May The Lord bless him and open up the gate to heaven for this wonderful man. I love you Dr. Lee, May you rest in peace in Gods paradise.

|  DRUG ADDICT  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2010

MARK N. ELLIS THINKS DR. STURGEON IS THE BEST!

|  show details
Jan 21st, 2010

..I am sorry to hear of a life lost, but I would never advise any one to see him as a Dr. since he left Dr. Rosen's 'over-seeing' of his addiction medicine practice....

|  Thank you Dr. Sturgeon & Staff!  |  show details
by Patricia C. on Jan 5th, 2010

To Whom It May Concern: My adult son with a major medical condition after breaking his neck was a patient of Dr. Sturgeon. I had spoken to Dr. Sturgeons staff when my son first started seeing Dr. Sturgeon. I believe his staff to be very competent and caring. I also inquired about Dr. Sturgeon from other health professionals who had only wonderful things to say about Dr. Sturgeon and his staff.I started to notice my son making great physical progress and recognized he was feeling a significant optimism about life. I was so happy to see the progress he has been making. My son finally felt as though he had a medical team who truly cared about his physical and emotional state. Dr. Sturgeon and his team made a wonderful impact on his life.I could hear and feel the devastation in my sons voice to hear of the passing of Dr. Sturgeon. My son had told me of how Dr. Sturgeon and his staff would take as much time as needed for each patient and how wonderful to find a doctor who really cared. I also feel extremely sad to hear of Dr. Sturgeons passing. I know how important it is to find a compassionate Doctor like Dr. Sturgeon. I have also suffered a broken neck with complications and many doctors and medical groups do not have a doctor who is able to work with chronic pain. I grieve with my son, his staff, other patience, family and friends for the loss of a dedicated doctor. I pray my son and others needing the medical care will find it soon and I thank the Lord we had the chance to be cared for and know, Dr. Sturgeon!My sincere condolences!Patricia C. (C.C.s Mother)

|  Gail, RN  |  show details
by Gail McCollum on Jan 5th, 2010

He was a wonderful caring man. Non judgmental, sincere, honest, awesome sense of humor, good at referrals when a problem wasn't familiar to him, confidentiality was important, completely understood the problems most recovering addicts run into while attempting to find a pain management MD. I will miss him so much. He died suddently 3 weeks ago and I can't find anyone that even comes close to comparing to this awesome man. Heaven help me and all of his other patents in our search for someone like Dr. Lee. He was one in a million.....Gail M.

|  mike minkiewicz  |  show details
by mike minkiewicz on Dec 31st, 2009

I know Dr.Sturgeon was the most professional, knowledgeable and caring doctor that I have EVER seen, so I don't know what the other Mike reviewer is thinking or if he ever even saw Dr Lee. Mr. Mike please post your full name if you're going to post negative reports about a very great doctor

|  Long term client  |  show details
by Mike on Dec 22nd, 2009

Basically, a pill pusher. Expect to wait at least 2 hours for your appointment. Cash only business. Over prescribes. Phone frequently not working. This man should be sanctioned.