inactive

Carl L Sturgeon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

April 30th, 2014
Loved this intelligent and carrying doctor
I loved Dr. lee he was so helpful and had great knowledge and depth of medical issues his patients had. His dearth was a traumatic loss in my life, there is no doctor that even comes close to this man. May The Lord bless him and open up the gate to heaven for this wonderful man. I love you Dr. Lee, May you rest in peace in Gods paradise.

January 21st, 2010
..I am sorry to hear of a life lost, but I would never advise any one to see him as a Dr. since he left Dr. Rosen's 'over-seeing' of his addiction medicine practice....

December 31st, 2009
mike minkiewicz
I know Dr.Sturgeon was the most professional, knowledgeable and caring doctor that I have EVER seen, so I don't know what the other Mike reviewer is thinking or if he ever even saw Dr Lee. Mr. Mike please post your full name if you're going to post negative reports about a very great doctor

December 22nd, 2009
Long term client
Basically, a pill pusher. Expect to wait at least 2 hours for your appointment. Cash only business. Over prescribes. Phone frequently not working. This man should be sanctioned.