Anesthesiologist (pain control)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Loved this intelligent and carrying doctor show details Loved this intelligent and carrying doctor
by Ms. Merino on Apr 30th, 2014

I loved Dr. lee he was so helpful and had great knowledge and depth of medical issues his patients had. His dearth was a traumatic loss in my life, there is no doctor that even comes close to this man. May The Lord bless him and open up the gate to heaven for this wonderful man. I love you Dr. Lee, May you rest in peace in Gods paradise.

Jan 21st, 2010

..I am sorry to hear of a life lost, but I would never advise any one to see him as a Dr. since he left Dr. Rosen's 'over-seeing' of his addiction medicine practice....

mike minkiewicz show details mike minkiewicz
by mike minkiewicz on Dec 31st, 2009

I know Dr.Sturgeon was the most professional, knowledgeable and caring doctor that I have EVER seen, so I don't know what the other Mike reviewer is thinking or if he ever even saw Dr Lee. Mr. Mike please post your full name if you're going to post negative reports about a very great doctor

Long term client show details Long term client
by Mike on Dec 22nd, 2009

Basically, a pill pusher. Expect to wait at least 2 hours for your appointment. Cash only business. Over prescribes. Phone frequently not working. This man should be sanctioned.