A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Suckno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Suckno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Suckno, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Suckno graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Suckno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
- St Clares Hosp -Denville, Denville, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Jeffrey Suckno MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lee J. Suckno practice?
- Dr. Lee Suckno has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Suckno practices Psychiatry near Rockaway, NJ.
See Rockaway Psychiatrists.