A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Suckno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Suckno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suckno
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suckno Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Suckno, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Suckno graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Suckno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
- St Clares Hosp -Denville, Denville, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Jeffrey Suckno MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lee J. Suckno practice?
- Dr. Lee Suckno has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Suckno practices Psychiatry near Rockaway, NJ.
See Rockaway Psychiatrists.